Keeping a person’s youthful looks is an obsession that is present in all societies today. People from all over the world give great attention to detail in making certain that they are able to make their youthful looks last a bit longer. There are countless products available that promise to make a person’s skin go back in time and gain back its youthful texture and suppleness.
One of the more popular and in demand forms of anti-aging products is the Anti-Wrinkle Cream. This type of cream promises to prevent further addition on the skin’s wrinkles on the face while lessening the visibility of any existing ones. With all of these anti-wrinkle products out in the market, it is essential to know its active ingredients to be able to determine which ones are more effective to use.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10). As the body the body ages, the skin becomes thinner and less supple, causing it to sag. Coenzyme Q10 or also simply known as Q10, is a natural nutrient found in the body and helps stimulate the production of elastin and collagen. Since the production of elastin and collagen diminishes as a person ages, using Anti-wrinkle creams with Q10 helps stimulate its continuous production.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. People have many emotions. These emotions are essentially seen in the person’s facial expressions. When a person smiles, laughs, or even cries, various facial muscles constantly move. As the person ages, stressing the facial muscles through various facial expressions tend to leave fine lines that eventually become more prominent in appearance. Another ingredient in Anti-wrinkle creams is Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. This peptide works initially as a muscle relaxant. It aids in the effective reduction of the stressing of facial muscles, thus preventing more wrinkles and fine lines from appearing.
- Retinol. During the earlier emergence of anti-wrinkle products in the market, Retinol was considered to be one of the first ingredients included, and with good reason to do so. Retinol is a type of Vitamin A compound, thus considered as an antioxidant. Antioxidants aid in the neutralization of free radicals that breaks down the skin cells which produces wrinkles.
- Green Tea Extracts. Drinking green tea is known to give positive benefits to the body. It aids in the body’s digestive process by removing toxins and excess fat. In addition to this, it contains anti-inflammatory properties that help in preventing the appearance of blotchy and red skin. There are various of other tea extracts that can be found in anti-wrinkle creams but the Green Tea Extract is the most potent in helping the skin become more firm and less sagging in appearance.
- Kinetin. Another important ingredient for a more potent anti-wrinkle cream product is Kinetin. This ingredient aids in the smoothening of the skin’s texture and lessening visible fine lines and wrinkles. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by allowing the skin to retain more moisture. It also works as a stimulant to allow the production of collagen.
- Hydroxy Acids. These acids not only contain exfoliating properties but aids in the protecting of the skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
When purchasing an anti-wrinkle cream, do the required research before committing into using one. Make certain that the most important ingredients are the most potent for it to become more effective in the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.